Arc 5 Wood Burning Fireplace
The Charnwood Arc 5 is one of the cleanest burning multi-fuel stoves available today. It is rated as a 7KW max output stove (5KW nominal). It features Charnwood’s patented multi-fuel ‘converting grate’ which allows for excellent ash dispersal/clearance but also allows one to burn solid fuels like anthracite efficiently as well as wood. The Arc 5 comes on a ‘store stand’ as the standard option. Like all Charnwood stoves, the combination of boiler plate steel and cast iron construction means that the Arc 5 is one of the easiest to control wood-burners available in the market today.
Additional features include:
- Patented air control system that provides optimal air flow into the firebox from one lever.
- Side and rear convection panels (heat shields) as standard.
- Cool to the touch door handle mechanism.
- Cool to the touch air-control mechanism.
- External outside air intake option.
- Top or rear flue exit options.
- Eco-Design 2022 ready. One of the cleanest burning stoves available today.
- 10 year guarantee on the body of the stove which is the longest guarantee period on a woodburning stove available at the time of writing.
- Available in a choice of 8 colours subject to an additional charge and additional lead time.
Please see below specifications for full details on efficiency ratings and dimensions.
Charnwood are Britain’s oldest wood-burning stove manufacturer. They are a family owned business (parent company is A J Wells & Sons Ltd) and they have built a reputation for excellence, honesty and integrity throughout Europe, North America, Oceania and South Africa.
Their manufacturing ‘ethic’ is one built firmly on quality materials and expertise. Their factories are all sited on the Isle of White where they employ local labour and utilise close to 100% British manufactured components and raw materials.Each stove is individually quality control checked prior to despatch. Charnwood pride themselves on manufacturing an ‘exceptional’ product in terms of customer experience with the focus on making their stoves one of the easiest to operate and most efficient wood-burners available in the market.