Gusto 80 wood oven
This is the original portable wood oven, introduced nearly 40 years ago by the Fontana family and still in use across Italy by families who love to gather outdoors for deliciously prepared meals. Today, it remains our best-selling oven because it combines beautiful Italian design with versatility and functionality. Use it to prepare brick-oven pizza, bread, roasts, chicken, vegetables and more! With the Gusto, there are no limits — if you can imagine it, you can cook it to perfection.
The Gusto wood oven consumes 5 times less wood than a traditional brick oven. It is pre-assembled which means you can go from delivery to delicious in a matter of minutes. The Gusto is portable and easy to move and you can take it with you when you move into your next property. The Gusto wood oven heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours. It comes with a pizza stone, 3 racks, a light and a convection fan for even heat distribution. You do not need power to operate the oven only for the light and fan.
Don’t miss the videos !
Why the Gusto wood oven?
The Gusto wood oven offers these unique advantages:
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: metals are electro galvenised before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
For sizes and technical information please download the full Fontana wood oven catalogue here: Fontana wood oven catalogue