Skye 7 Closed Combustion Fireplace
The Skye 7 features the latest state of the art clean burning technology enabling it to achieve the stringent Eco-Design 2022 standards while burning wood and anthracite.
It is rated as a 11KW max output stove (7KW nominal).
The Skye 7 is a multi-fuel stove and features the Charnwood patented grate conversion system for burning wood and anthracite.
The Skye 7 is available in a choice of ‘store stand’ or ‘low stand’ options.
Like all Charnwood stoves, the combination of boiler plate steel and cast iron construction means that the Skye 7 is one of the easiest to control wood-burners available in the market today.
Additional features include:
- Patented air control system that provides optimal air flow into the firebox from one lever.
- Air wash system for cleaner glass.
- Cool to the touch door handle mechanism.
- Cool to the touch air-control mechanism.
- External outside air intake option.
- Top or rear flue exit options.
- Eco-Design 2022 ready as standard.
- 10 year guarantee on the body of the stove which is the longest guarantee period on a woodburning stove available at the time of writing.
- Standard rear and side heat shield/ convection panels.
- Available in a choice of 8 colours subject to an additional charge and additional lead time.
Please see attached specifications for full details on efficiency ratings and dimensions.
Charnwood are Britain’s oldest wood-burning stove manufacturer. They are a family owned business (parent company is A J Wells & Sons Ltd) and they have built a reputation for excellence, honesty and integrity throughout Europe, North America, Oceania and South Africa.
Their manufacturing ‘ethic’ is one built firmly on quality materials and expertise. Their factories are all sited on the Isle of White where they employ local labour and utilise close to 100% British manufactured components and raw materials.
Each stove is individually quality control checked prior to despatch. Charnwood pride themselves on manufacturing an ‘exceptional’ product in terms of customer experience with the focus on making their stoves one of the easiest to operate and most efficient wood-burners available in the market.