Small EST wood oven
According to the Italian proverb, Nella botte piccola, c’è il vino buono, good wine comes in the small cask. In South Africa, we would say, Good things come in small packages. Either way, the Small-Est wood oven embodies the sentiment. It’s petite enough to be installed in small gardens, terraces and balconies, but it offers a large cooking chamber perfect for pizza, bread, vegetables, and small cuts of beef or chicken. And, of course, the Small-Est wood oven comes standard with the Fontana mark of quality: strength, durability and attention to detail.
Don’t miss the videos !
Why the Small EST wood oven?
The Small EST wood oven offers these unique advantages:
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: metals are electro galvenised before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
For sizes and technical information please download the full Fontana wood oven catalogue here: Fontana wood oven catalogue